Appreciate

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Travel Korea: Seoul & Jeju


Beautiful Sights In Korea

My Mum and Brother just got back from Korea last week and their hull of pictures were just too gorgeous NOT to share. I was like starring at all of them imagining HOW NICE IF I WAS THE ONE IN THE PICTURES! But well, let's not be envious anymore and SHARE the love!~ So, I would be showing you guys some of the places I thought were just so lovely!

Jeju



Shrines & Palace




Mount Sorak




Amusement Park









Food




City At Night




One Thing I Want In Singapore!


I so want to get wedding photo's or proposed to in front of a carousel all lit up.. But that is like kind of a fantasy cause I doubt that Singapore would EVER have something like this.

Anyway enought of my dreamy thoughts. They really had a good time as they came back with loads of stuff and pictures from all the hot spots such as the Bear Museum, Famous Filming Spots, Kimchi School, Hanbok Shots and all! For now, let me drool over these but, I would be looking forward to our family trip in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...