Appreciate

Monday, July 19, 2010

Chinese Cuisine - The Cathay Restaurant



Family Birthday


It was a happy birthday celebration for grandpa and Kim at the The Cathay restaurant. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the food as it was fantastic, although pricey. But well, the main point was to have everyone enjoy themselves. Hence, it was worth it.

Happy Grandparents


Rest Of The Gang



Have a short tour of some of the food that we had. I was lazy to take more after the rest of the food came up since I decided that eating was the priority after tasting the first few dishes.

Birthday Peach Buns


Double Broiled soup (This cost $68.80?!)


Peking Duck


Scallop


Champaign


Well this was not all, after being stuffed by the food, there were still 2 cakes, since it was in celebration of two people. Oh M G?

Cocoa Mocha - Secret Recipe


Strawberry Shortcake - Bakerz Inn


The Star


All in all, it was a great gathering and I guess that you would be able to see that from all our chubby faces.


Food was great and ambiance was also relaxing and nice. I would really love to go back to this place for another time if I can. Next would be grandma's birthday coming up and well, it would be time for another opportunity to try out another great eating place. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...