Appreciate

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Skin Care - H&M Hello Kitty Moisturizer



Vanilla On Your Skin

Received this very cute gift from a friend of mine after she had returned from Hong Kong. I wasn't really expecting anything at all, but she did surprise me with this super cute Hello Kitty Body Lotion by H&M, and I love it!


Not sure what other scents this lotion comes in, but mine was Vanilla Blossom. Although I can't put a scent box up here for everyone to take a sniff, I must really comment that the aroma is super intense at first.

But the magic of the lotion is that the scent really lightens after applied on the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and moisturized unlike some which get real sticky. Also, with a tinge of aroma left after application, everything is just right! Really enjoyed using it! It was super sweet of my friend to get this super cute lotion pack for me. Thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...