Appreciate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hair - Essensuals Hairdressing Bugis: Styling For LUSH


Essensuals Bugis Once More

What more to say than thank you Essensuals Bugis for the wonderful job done! We really do appreciate that Bryan, Nana and Ginna did up our hair in that little time that they had! This is what you call good service!

Seri & I


*Ka-Ching* Love It!


I love their zest and skills. I never fail to be impressed each time I step into their doorstep. So what are you waiting for? Book your appointment NOW!

Tel:63330039
Email:bugis@essensuals.com.sg
WD:11am-9pm
WE:10am-8pm

Current Promotion


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Wow, I love what they did with your hair. Nice girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =) Check out Essensuals Bugis often for more discounts and promotions! They are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...