Appreciate

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Graduation Of The Exceptional 62




Graduation Of The Exceptional 62



A milestone in my life. The day that our journey ends after our fives years together. I will miss those days, but the memories will stay in our hearts always.



We'll start off with the Margaret family who stood together all the way. My most cherished sisters that have been looking out for each other both at home and during our long trip in Boston. I can't thank them enough for always being there for me.

Margies





Although not everyone was present, including my Rabu Lala, it was still a memorial day with the girls! At this moment, I do really want to shout out, "It's been a long time coming!"


But hey, I guess a new path has been paved for all of us as working society is not bed of roses. However, I do have to thank this certain group of people that put me under their wings all these years. Thanks to them, I now can fly. Caught a few of them, and would really like to thank them for all their guidance and wisdom.

My Dear Lecturers







Of course, the most important would be my family and loved one's who have been supporting me all this while. Without them, getting through the rough road would have just ended in misery and failure. My dear family was always there and supported me through the tough days with tonics, lifts and seeing me through.

Love




The rest of the exceptional 62 were also sweets as we passed through the thick and thin together. I love all the girls.. I am lucky to know every single one of them.







Wheelock College Cohort 2

Inspiring Children & Families all around the world.

We can make that difference!


So many memories and friendships brought closer due to time and passion. Those days at Wheelock were the best and unforgettable. Thanks for letting me into all these wonderful people through these years.


I will remember out days and believe in my happy pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...