Appreciate

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Fashion - Summer Women Fashion 2010



Summer Essentials For Ladies

Time to stock up for sunny days this summer from top to bottom!

In lieu of the summer photoshoot I had done with Ilse Adel, I just wanted to share our inspirations and some of the trends selections I like for this season. Here goes...

Accessories

Bright & Bold Shades

A must have to protect myself from the sun and yet look sophisticated.



Chunky/Gold Accessories

Gold tones and precious stones fusing with nature to adorn on my frocks.




Beige Shoes

Nude shoes tone down and give the perfect match for my colourful frocks.


Rugged Yet Sweet Bags

I love lively bags to spice up my look



These are must haves to protect yourself during the warm season and yet stay beautiful. I myself would have to adjust my wardrobe to prepare for the heat! Now, for Part 2 where I will bring you my selections for summer dresses to go with these!






Sweet Bohemian

Dresses to accompany the very sweet accessories that I like!


Tie Dye Designs

This will look classy on any girl with the designs bursting with energy.




Maxi Dresses

Go for the ethnic look with long flowy dresses that are light and airy.




Dresses are a must have this season, especially those that are bright and cheery, so as to add to the joyous mood that summer adds to our lives! Part 3 will talk about shorter alternatives to stay sexy for summer!






Boyish Cute


If dresses are not your thing, pants and shorts are also in with the Boyish Kawaii look this season. Enjoy summer with a cheeky attitude as I would like to have sometimes as well!

Rompers

The best one piece for any occasion.




Sailor Style

A change in attitude to a more sassy marine look would be nice as well.


There are also many alternative styles like front tie tees, boater hats and many more. But the most important would be dressing to your liking. As for me, I would be stocking up on these designs I have picked out and love for myself! More next time then =)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the romper look... i NEED one in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap, I love rompers too! I wish to stock up on more as well, especially floral one's! There a loads currently being sold on blogshops, so it'll be a great plan to start surfing online for a nice one to suit yourself! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...