Appreciate

Monday, September 06, 2010

Make Up - A-Solution Natural Make Up Skin Pact



A-Solution Natural Make Up Skin Pact Review


While exploring a store, I stumbled upon this product by a-solutions and was really intrigued by it's packaging as it was very obviously a Korean star embossed product (SNSD Member).

a-solutions is a great brand known for caring for troubled skin and has available products for both men and ladies. Hence, it was rare that I could dig up such an item locally and decided that I would not let the opportunity to try the product just go like that. I, as a sucker for such items, was super curious about how good this product was an hence, I ended up getting a box for myself to try out.


After I opened the pack, the container was in this vibrant pink which was ultra cute. However, inside, was something even better as I found that it contained a very soft and smooth micro-fibre powder sponge.

Not many products come with such good quality sponges and felt that it was really a good deal for the price of $16.90 which I purchased it on a 25% discount. Besides that, this was not a common brand that can be found in Singapore, and hence, I was really happy with my steal buy.


So next, it was time to test out the quality of the product. To me, the Natural Make Up Skin Pact was really worth the buy in my opinion as it came in a super sweet pink tone which was light on my skin. Besides that, the glitter sparklies in the powder itself was superb in creating a very smooth, healthy glow. Also, the feel of the micro-fibre sponge on my skin was just so pampering! However, it should also be noted that this powder provides very natural coverage and cannot be used as a foundation type base or concealer for people with really troubled skin or undertones.


Although it is suited as a finisher, the best part would be the very effective oil and sebum control effects that this light powder pact offers. It was claimed to have oil control qualities and yes, I do agree that it does really help to reduce the amount of secretion (in terms of oil on the face) greatly. I was able to still have a fresh oil-less face even after a hard day at work. Fantastic!

To conclude, I thoroughly enjoyed using the product and it has become the finishing for my make up from now. Hope that more products would be seen in the local market soon as it is something really inexpensive, yet useful for all ladies.


More information:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...