Appreciate

Monday, September 06, 2010

Gadget - X Mini



X Mini

Finally got my hands on one at a discounted price from the Comex fair. Was really glad that love and I managed to find it from the crazy amount of stores set up at the IT fair. Didn't get the freaking latest one as it was crazy expensive for being so tiny, but the second generation mini was already enough to satisfy my needs for a speaker to blast out sounds. It was really worth the buy! Time to show off my mini.

Slick Front


Lit Back


Seeing the slashed price makes me just feel damn good about my buy. Kind of gives you the feeling that you were not ripped off and it was the right choice.


But well, can't wait to use it as it is just so compact and light to bring around, especially with the mini USB charging cable and velvet pouch which was provided with the sale of each set.


I'm so going to enjoy blasting music everyday from now with my new toy. Now, it would be time for everyone to send me songs so that I can use my mini to the max. Heh, packing it up for entertaining escapades to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...