Appreciate

Sunday, December 05, 2010

HTC Sense/Android Workshop 2010


HTC Sense/Android Workshop 2010

The first ever gadget convention that I have attended and I was some what really excited to find out more about the certain devices which I have been studying about for the pass few months.


I was intrigued by the information that S had shared with me and hence, there we were at the workshop to find out more about HTC and Android which Google recommends for flexibility and reliability.

At The Workshop



Sad to say, we were left a little disappointed as the information shared at the dialogue was nothing more than what we had already found out from online sources.

But at least, the session was not wasted as we were granted first hand previews and an opportunity to use the newest devices that were going to be released into the local market.


The Desire Series Titans

Desire HD


Desire Z


Desire (White Version)


I can't help but phase out all other choices of phones when I met these three. Operating on the current Android platform 2.2 (Froyo), the phones just out rank others with the slick design, functions and of course, HTC Sense OS.

I would not rant much into the details but just share that these phones are the titans of choice as they do represent quality in a small package, especially with Desire reigning the techy market as number 1 phone for quite some time already.

Lucky for me, HTC presented every participant with a little gift of love, granting a S$100 discount on any desire series phone. But the problem now is, WHICH ONE TO GET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...