Appreciate

Friday, December 03, 2010

Photoshoot - Autumn Sonata 2010


Sleep Over ln Style




The Luxurious Experience


Having fun does not necessarily mean that you have to spend late nights out in clubs or chilling out some place with your best mates. In fact, we found it to be most enjoyable just hanging out in a cozy home, doing things that really relaxes us and allows us to rest and yet be fun at the same time. Mentality is a great driving force and this attempt to learn to improve ourselves and move nearer to being a woman of class, was in our opinion a great milestone.


 


As VS wrapped up with a glamor ball, the sleep wear fever just got into my blood. I don't think I could clad myself in those hot lingerie, but well, who said wrapped up people can't look nice?

Got down to fixing up this two piece sleep wear look for the night. Can't really see the pieces, but it was just a simple lace top with black short and i'm loving it, imagine.


The Killer Watery Eyes Attack

I just like the simplicity and fact that I could just laze about and do anything in those clothes, without feeling 'Inappropriate'. With me being the traditional woman, believing that more is less, this was just PERFECT. Anyway, I had a great time with Seri during our date together for our little sleepover. I sure love the shots we took that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...