Appreciate

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Street Snaps - Photography Training


Singapore Along Orchard

Got along Orchard and Somerset today with a bunch of great photographers and I got this great chance to learn a lot and practice my photography skills. So here goes some of the shots I took for the day. 

Laneige Model


Work Safety Road Show


Advertising By Releasing Foam 


Fashionable Dou At *Scape


Tamiya RC Event Die Cast Truck


RC Car Models


Monster Trucks!



Tamiya Event Models


Nikon Vs Nikon!


Jo & Aaron


Jo


Aaron Taking A Shot


DJ At DBS Remix Launching Event


Zen & I


Candid's On The Red Carpet


Exclusive Beatbox Showcase At DBS Remix Launch 


Ben & Jerry's Event


B&J Event Models


Capturing MBS At Night


The Night Show At MBS



It was a real fun filled and eventful day and I was really enriched by all the teachings my pro photography teachers taught me. I am in awe of their weapons and am really excited for the next trip too! I do thank them for their great patience and for taking care of us all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...