Appreciate

Friday, July 03, 2009


Boston Day 15


Was supposed to join in a Wheelock Theatre Event today but I was stuck in the dorm with bad cramps, my sore throat and fever.. Hm, wasn't exactly a good start but I made myself get up and go for the afternoon classes. However, heaven was not on my side and we had to make it to school in the heavy thunder storm. To add on to that, the whole group of us were drenched in the rain and soaked from the water splashed on us by the passing cars. Crap.

But well, got to school and it was an alright session today. Had a guest speaker professor from MIT to teach us about some performance based assessments which we were learning for our module. It was quite a fun experience with the use of science and logic to test children's skills.

Scientists At Work





However, today was the last of Nancy's lessons so it was a sad thing.. but... we got to get some nice Independence Day treats from her as she bought the class some tea with beautiful cupcakes!

Cupcake Tea (Coming Soon)

Headed back home after catching dinner which was AWESOME and HUGE. Woot's... I'm really getting fat with all the food we are eating here. Cream and salt is super... =.=.

Reason I Get Fat (1 Serving)



Anyway, thanks to all my friends who were always there for me and taking care of me when I needed. I was really touched by them and really appreciate everything. You guys are one of the only reasons I could feel home when we are so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...