Appreciate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel Japan: Kyoto


Kyoto Part 2 (Kimono Fashion Show)

Traveled to the cultural centre to enjoy the essence of Japan, the Kimono. Always wanted one for myself but yes, they ARE costly. So, I shall be contented looking at this new fashioned Kimono's that were even paired with nice white platforms and blings on the Obi. A definite cool change in the fashion which keeps tradition.







Loved the kimono's that were all hand sewn from silk at this store. There were different types of kimono's and I would say that these were some simple and casual one's instead of the very elaborate that would probably cost easily thousands of dollars. Well, but I shall still hug hope of finding on for myself though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...