Appreciate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel Japan: Osaka


Osaka Part 1


I'm currently still in Japan but I just wanted to share my adventures slowly with you guys over the days I have computer access. So let's go! The 15th of April marked the arrival of my family and I in the land of culture, Japan. We made our way in the early morning to the airport and took the 7 hour flight over to Narita, then to our first destination, Osaka! However, after the whole lot of travelling, day one was already night when we arrived at the hotel. Stayed over at the Ramada and on arrival, I don't know if it was fate or just bad luck that I got this room number.

Hotel & Room Number




Seriously, I was kind of spooked cause 666 represented the devil in my believes, but I had no choice as the hotel was fully book.. So.. *shrug* WHATEVER. headed down from some light dinner in the hotel and then, my brother and sister then decided to make some explorations outside the hotel.

My Dinner


Exploring The Town & Food









Here we were exploring night Osaka. There were mostly food stores and marts that were opened slightly later then the normal closing time of stores which is at 8pm. But well, Got our first glimpse of cherry blossoms being illuminated in the night sky! =)


Well, after the exploring, I wanted to get back into the hotel and get away from the cold winds. To be honest, I wasn't prepared for the weather as I had checked that the average temperatures would only be about 15 degrees. But, to our surprise, it feel to a mere 5 degrees that day. AWESOME? Well, I would be adding more of my Osaka days in Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...