Appreciate

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Travel Japan: Tokyo Disney Sea


Tokyo (Disney Sea)

So day 1 in Tokyo would be dedicated to Disneyland and going to Disneyland really made me feel like a kid again! All the attractions and the whole place was just so enchanted, just like a dream come true! I didn't regret going to Disney Sea at all cause there was just a whole lot of adventurous rides for the whole family to take! GO DISNEY! When the gates opened, we rushed in to the hottest attraction - The Tower of Terror! It was this super tall building where you would take an elevator and plunge down about 40m from the top of the tower. This really made me scream at the top of my lungs can...



But besides this we took a whole lot of roller coasters and rides throughout the whole day. I can't believe I took so many rides in just that few hours. But I am happy that I managed to cover the whole park which included boat rides, shows and attractions such as Peter Pan, Aladdin, Indiana Jones, Little Mermaid, Journey to the centre of the earth and more! Just look at the place.. Loveeeeeeee~ There were so many other pictures but it's just too many to load up here, so these are a few that are lucky to be showcased!

Little Mermaid




River Delta Boat Ride Area




Arabia & Genie Carousel







Lighthouse Dock






Volcano At Journey To Centre Of The Earth



Indiana Jones


Fairyland


Spring Garden Showcase




Adventures Of Sinbad


Well, then there was this thing that most amusement parks have and that would be having your pictures taken during rides. I managed to snap a few on my way out. Yea, unethical.. LOL, but it's just for fun and it's not clear anyway. All I can see is that we ARE SCREAMING! I have no idea why, but Jer is like dodging in every picture luhrs.. LOL.



Besides this, I was also introduced to Disney's latest edition, Duffy the bear of Happiness. Cute, but one little bear like that was SGD45. Gah, touching it would be enough for me. =P At least I collected other Disney stuffs like the disney mouse shaped coffee stirrer, hair bands, popcorn containers and more! Just walking in the gift store was nice enough! Ain't it wonderfully decorated. Every person's dream...

Duffy Land


Pegasus From Hercules


Disney Store


But after enjoying the whole day, It ended off with a mega bang where the Disney Characters performed their one-time a day showcase - Legend Of Mystica. This was a super cool performance with fire works and all the characters dancing and singing on the water! What was the cutest was that they were all in plastic poncho's on the stages.. HAHA.. mega funny.

Unicorn & Dragon Boats Are So Majestic



Kawaii Characters (Waved At Them Frantically)






Spectacular Performance & Finale








Wouldn't ever mind going back there to have so much fun! Loved the whole experience.. Ah, how much more can I be like a kid!!! Just hope the next time I go there, the weather would be bright and sunny so I won't have to waddle around in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...