Appreciate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel Japan: Osaka



Osaka Part 2 (Osaka Castle)


Osaka Castle was awesome. Didn't really go into the Castle as there was kind of nothing left accept the architecture, but I totally had fun in the gardens and enjoying the view of the castle grounds. Just by looking at the blooms in the area was satisfying for me.. Lovely..








So my sis and I just picked up some fallen flowers and just wanted to keep them for memories, but well, they were withering fast, so it was just sad we had to throw them away after the day. But well, at least we have some pictures of them and us on the castle grounds!




We then left for our next destination, Universal Studios Osaka! Stay tuned for Part 3 where I will feature some of it and of course FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...