Appreciate

Friday, April 30, 2010

Travel Japan: Tsukiji Fish Market


Tokyo (Tsukuji Fish Market)

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT.

Besides the hustle and bustle of the town from early morning due to the fish auctioning and all, there is good fish and GREAT food! I really enjoyed eating here and thus the urge to go over there every morning to get the best and the freshest off food at the market!


My main purpose for travelling all the way from Ikebukuro to Tsukuji would be a simple reason which is, I go where the good food is! These are some stuffs that I tried during my morning outings to the town.
TEMPURA SOBA (4/5)




Famous RAMEN (4/5)


HOT FAVOURITE SUSHI (5/5)

You must be thinking, why is she so generous for the first time, giving a full mark rating to something. All I can say is, TRY IT YOURSELF AND YOU WILL KNOW! Anyway, the restaurant is called Sushizanmai and I really recommend this to everyone who goes to the fish market. The food is awesome and the sushi masters are super friendly. I MISS IT ALREADY!!!

Here I introduce my friendly chef's, Brad Pitt and Jackie Chan. It was all thanks to them that we got to try so many dishes like fresh roe, abalone, scallops, Otoro's, grills, donburi's, the best miso and more!


Salmon Sashimi


Melt In Your Mouth Pudding


Fav. Grilled Mayo Ebi


Maguro


Sashimi Donburi (Hot!)


Mom Enjoying


Otoro


Yummmmmmm


Me Monkey'ing As Mom Eats Hotate



Chawanmushi



THE BEST


My trip to Japan would have never been complete without my visits to Sushizanmai. I really miss those days now... My pudding.. Otoro.. Ebi.. OMG... I can't stop thinking about them.. Especially the salmon roe which just explodes in your mouth and is not overly salty, but just right to make you want to clench your fists and jump, "YES"!!!! Arh.. one of my most fulfilling things and memories from Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...