Appreciate

Friday, April 30, 2010

Travel Japan: Shinjuku


Tokyo (Shinjuku's Takashimaya)


I went to explore the ever so famous Shinjuku today and ended up roaming around in Takashimaya which was so many times bigger that what we have in Singapore. Besides the stores, there was just so much in store including wonderful, Tokyu Hands where there are just the most quirky things there (EVERYTHING YOU WANT - Brands & Nons), and Louis Vuitton who was so cutely decorated to miss.


However, putting shopping aside, this would probably be one of the best places that you could go to and have such a wide variety of choice of FOOD! Especially in the very cold weather outside, what more could you want then to stay inside the warm building and enjoy a food paradise!

The Food Vendors







Everything is just so attractive and fresh and this was what I ended up with for dinner that day. Looks and really taste superlicious! Even though they are simple bento's and side dishes, the food just tastes so fresh and are so nicely packed.

My Dinner


But after buying food there today, I kind of understand now, why Japanese food is so expensive. Reason could be because if you buy one fishball, they would have to use a cling wrap to wrap it up, then paper to decorate the package, one plastic bag to prevent leakage and then another to pack everything in. SO, the total cost would be the food, plus all the additions and then the cost of service for wrapping the food up. MAKE SENSE?

Anyway, how could dinner just go like that when I was surrounded with so many dessert stores. I HAD to eat something else and ended up with this super nice and creamy famous cream puff and strawberry cream cake from Tronigs Trone. I was lucky to be able to snag the last cake on the shelf before it was all sold out! But it was worth it as there is only one word to describe them after taking the first bite... AWESOME. I can't believe I was able to stuff down so much.



So stocking up on my energy level, I was then able to shop again, but with everything around, this would be my favourite!


I grabbed this from UNIQLO and it is a limited edition Disney Alice In Wonderland corset leggings.. LOVING IT CRAZY. I only bought one thing.. but this was my super favourite! Can't wait to wear it back home! So much for today's adventures! Would be moving on to more action soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...